Who is Covered?
What We Collect
As part of the normal course of business serving our customers, we may obtain non-public personal information directly from customers and may use this information to collect additional information from customer-related transactions, or from third parties such as lenders, appraisers, surveyors or other similar entities.
Who Can Access Personal Information?
How Do We Use Your Information?
First Hawaii will use your information to process the transaction, product, or service that you have requested. We may use your information for other purposes as permitted by law, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, site improvement, and other communications with you. We may also use your contact information (including email) to provide periodic updates about your order, along with periodic company news, updates, product, or service information.
We Do Not Sell Customer Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your non-public personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting and marketing our business, or providing services to customers, as long as those third parties agree to keep customer information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) Compliance
We comply with the requirements of COPPA and do not collect any information from individuals under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
- First Hawaii reserves the right to delete or moderate comments for any reason.
- Comments deemed to be spam or possible spam will be deleted. Links to relevant content are ok, but please keep it relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Actually or potentially offensive comments will be deleted.
- Personal attacks are not permitted and will be deleted.
- Intellectual property violations will be deleted.
- Blog comments are public. Please keep that in mind while commenting.
- First Hawaii may use comments for any purpose including without limitation training, product development, customer feedback, and promotion.
- First Hawaii does not endorse the content of any comments. Failure to delete a comment does not represent an endorsement or approval by First Hawaii.